Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hip Pain While Sleeping Will A Body Pillow Help With My Hip Pain?

Will a body pillow help with my hip pain? - hip pain while sleeping

Hello Ladies,

I want a few tips to help with my hip pain, such as when sleeping on the side. Change I wake up in pain and the sides, but I will switch sides at least a dozen times a night, and make trips to the toilet, a very restless sleep. I am 24 weeks pregnant and have a good time to go, that something would be found to help you! I had acupuncture and enjoy a massage, but still. I wonder if anyone has had success with a full body pillow, and if so, buy what kind / style, and any suggestion by one would be great!

Thank you!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Try a huge size nursing pillow (in the form of a C-major). Not only you can after birth when the nurse, but that is wrapped around the abdomen is stable and will disappear below the knee.

Post a Comment