Saturday, January 23, 2010

Onboard Sound Card Drivers I Have An "x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 10" Mother Board What Drivers Should I Use For The Onboard Sound

I have an "x86 family 6 model 8 stepping 10" mother board what drivers should i use for the onboard sound - onboard sound card drivers

I have an "x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 10" motherboard, and recently the drivers for my sound card has been eliminated. I have no idea what drivers for my integrated sound chips to use. any help would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance

1 comment:

happyfun... said...

Unfortunately, the data are solid, the CPU not the motherboard. There's really no way to close the brand / model of your sound card device only to that information.

A provider of audio chipset on the motherboard has an identification tool that can help. You can use the instructions found here: http://www.esstech.com/techsupp/faq-identify.shtm

If it can not find the model of your sound card set to zero in the manufacturer and model of your motherboard. Not normally found in Windows, but we have to break the case and motherboard for visual inspection information. Unfortunately, there is no room or a standard format for this information and some motherboard manufacturers simply do not put anywhere on the motherboard.

Of course, would be a simple approach to computer manuals through to dig a brochure of the motherboard, but I bet I've already tried that when you ask yourself the trouble here.

Good luck with your search!

Post a Comment