Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who Is Notified If I Remove Tag In Facebook 10 POINTS! When You Untag Yourself In A Photo On Facebook, Does The Photo Owner Get Notified?

10 POINTS! When you untag yourself in a photo on Facebook, does the photo owner get notified? - who is notified if i remove tag in facebook

One of my friends on facebook put me in a picture that I have not. I was going to label''but prensa''elimina then I wondered if my friend a message that I remove the image obtained. What is it? I've never had before.
Thank you (:

8 comments:

omg54 said...

A marker of a photograph that was selected, please choose the "remove tag link to the photo can be displayed. This is not the opinion of the poster in any way.

Duke Dude said...

Not if he shall UNTAG a photo that does not is not the owner. If you remove something to be reported by anyone. If you reject the request, the person was not notified.

Claudia said...

No, I did several times! The owner of the photos do not receive notice of

Irish Chick said...

No, I did several times! The owner of the photos do not receive notice of

Irish Chick said...

No, I did several times! The owner of the photos do not receive notice of

xxSweeth... said...

Nah ... I have always achieved if theres a way and not as a foreigner called me and I know freinemy. :]

John C said...

No!

John C said...

No!

Post a Comment