Monday, February 22, 2010

Cable Cord To Tv Screwed On Too Tight I'm Having A Problem With Getting The Antenna Cable To Stay In My TV's Oversized Input.?

I'm having a problem with getting the antenna cable to stay in my TV's oversized input.? - cable cord to tv screwed on too tight

I have an RCA-27 "in 1998 with a large screen belonged to my parents, so that's a story if I had to let him (because he would not sell very well, because nobody would like the same problem).

Basically my problem is on my TV reception was cut and became forever is crazy because he does not understand why, but eventually discovered that it is because the entry for the antenna cables is greater than average. Sense of bone as it is difficult to stay in. .. I screwed on tighter than you can imagine, and even the things on the rope, LMAO. It is strange because I have never seen that before.

Just for a test, I have my own base to the old (Sony '91, smaller and older) andalso works with the antenna input of normal size.

Is there a cable I use is a little bigger, or something, what can I do to get the cable into the stupid hole to stay? Or I spend as a television and my old (until you can do better)?

No comments:

Post a Comment