Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sports Hernia Driving My Bf Is Also My Boss, Now He's Cold As Ice?

My bf is also my boss, now he's cold as ice? - sports hernia driving

So I met this man before 16 months ... He learned the craft, then bought the company. I worked with him for 4 months free. Things were good, then a break. He could take a little work, but I had to do all the heavy lifting and hard work (we print shirts and T-shirts). Then he went to surgery. I took care of him too great, has everything I needed to check him every 20 minutes during a week in a row. This is in addition to taking the bus (usually lead) TCOB to the store, go home, cook, do laundry and waste () their work.
How to start bothers me as angry at my presence. **** I am doing this for free and do not support me for him. We had a big dispute about this because I thought they deserved to answerwhen I spoke to him, not afraid of a fly. I do not make me all the time, and most questions were about the work that knows more than me, and I do not want a job that I'm not sure print. I have 1.5 years of exp, is 25, and it is your business. So it's treated me like a plague. I do not deserve it, that shit. So this is what was the fight, I thought I deserved a little respect. Resolved, that we must break. Because I so freely for him, I have no money to move. I have most of what I had when we were moved together, including my bike, that's my kind of transport.
Then we went to collect. I think it's because I still do not work, because his office because he did not kissed me or touched me in any way or shape, and stay in bed like a stone on the other. I do not agree to sleep with him, so what I write here. I want to leave because his behavior, but can not because I gave everything I for him, now I have nothing.
Any tips?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, first, I'm sorry for you. They deserve much better.
You just have to live with it until they all come together **** her, then leave. Must be a way for you, a new form of transportation and everything you find.
Good luck (:

Post a Comment