Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Put Gamesharks In Pokemon Silver Rom Is Every One Who Is Useing An AR Getting Banned From Wi Fi Or Just People Creating Pokemon?

Is every one who is useing an AR getting banned from Wi Fi or just people Creating pokemon? - how to put gamesharks in pokemon silver rom

I agree with a ban on Nintendo Wi-Fi to impose, but I wonder if it would be in danger because my copy of TMS, which do not really believe in GameShark or AR, please remove the game and its unfair to the other , but I sent a copy TMs and other items, and I just wanted to know if they are on the banned list as well. it's not that you can use the binding elements of the fight if you keep your Pokemon. and I refuse to copy any of these elements.

Please tell me, which prohibit considered? I never copy a Pokemon or set a trap afftect the pokemon I have. Not knowing how Nintendo went with the prohibition of any kind?

1 comment:

Zenitier said...

I can PBR, but can not chop an image.
I do not know if you can do with the DS WiFi

Post a Comment