Monday, February 15, 2010

Girl Swallows A Live Mouse I Have A Strange Fetish Of Swallowing Live Animals, And I Get Off On Doing It. Can Anyone Help Me Please?!?

I have a strange fetish of swallowing live animals, and I get off on doing it. Can anyone help me please?!? - girl swallows a live mouse

I have a very nasty fetish swallow live animals (goldfish, mouse, etc.), I am sooo excited, though, especially in my stomach. At school (in 16) I can not imagine swallowing my companions in life, in addition to the ingestion of a girl. I want out of this weighs heavily on me. Please do not reply to tell me how it is unpleasant, I know that much .. I really want to get rid of it.

3 comments:

sheeple_... said...

If you really thought it was disgusting, no.

Eat and enjoy. It is very rare, but.

whalerid... said...

It must stop requiring before swallowing of live animals to stitch on the oceans and find themselves swallowed by a whale.

social_g... said...

Go here www.emofree.com

Post a Comment